Wednesday 2 January 2013

New Year New Start New Resolutions

2013

So here we are another year a different year or a Ground hog Year where everything stays as it is like our economy now, no  growth maybe  no hope who knows.

But not for you, not today.

I have a special message for you see below. I may not know you your needs your problems your desires but i guess that i may possible know of  somebody who does, so i can do something for you today whether you live in Texas or Sydney,Moscow or Cancun.

 Where ever you are i can pray that your problems, your desires, your wishes, your hurts your pain your desires and ambitions make a difference for you and those around you, your immediate family your neighbours, your life is so valuable i can offer the best gift a prayer to our Lord that your life makes a difference for you and for others.


So if your dare tell me what to pray for you this year and  you can say a prayer for me if you wish for the same for my year to be my best yet to make a difference for me my family and those around me.
What a world it would be if we all stopped and said a prayer not for those we know but those we don't know yet or will never know.

 
Thank you and God Bless you.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment